Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Weathering Time




"Before the storms of life come, make sure your foundation is secure so it will stand the test of time."

I have been asked numerous times as to what this is. Strangely enough, when I reveal it, people say, "I guess you can find a picture in anything." This picture happen to be taken on my wife and mine's third wedding anniversary. We took a day trip to the quaint small Bavarian town of Leavenworth, WA. As we weaved through the mountains on Hwy. 2, we made a stop along the road to take pictures of the river. Many of them turned out very nice. We finally had to stop are loving picture expose because the rain starting coming down in buckets. In my attempt to get every last picture possible, I notice a interesting piece of wood with a bolt in it. It was the guard rail. Immediately my camera started clicking and I got a handful of pictures. Now you can see when people find out what it is, they conclude you can find a great picture in everything.





Photographs






No comments:

Post a Comment